Thursday, May 3, 2012

Want to meet a special family?


Check out these faces!  This is one special family, with two awesome boys I get to watch grow up!  Have I mentioned I love my job?


These images make me happy.  I look at them and I see these two cool kids, just as they are in life - happy, inquisitive and smart.



Loving the snaggle toothy grin!



Real boys, having a real good time!











This one, I could actually eat for dinner.  I love that we have that moment captured forever!  Love the way they are looking at each other.   Mmmmmmm.



I think this is good proof that family photos don't hurt, folks - it's fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Deana, I feel so special!
    Photographs of my family and friends are the treasures of my life. If my house were burning down and I could only save one possession would be my collection of photographs.
    I love these pictures of the boys because like you said the photos reflect how they are in real life...only better!
    You have a great talent in making the kids feel at ease and playful.
    I love the one you like of them lying in the grass looking at each other (the Annie Leibowitz - John Lennon/Yoko Ono) picture because it also reveals their different personalities. Jack is very comfortable being close to someone...Augie needs his personal space.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...