Friday, May 25, 2012

List 20 . . . Ten Bumper Stickers I love


You know by now that I am a fan of good stuff, like t-shirts, fun pins and bumper stickers.  I love it when I see something that throws me into a laughing fit or stops me in my tracks and gets me thinking.  I dig creative, clever people!

The bumper sticker on an old truck in a parking lot earlier this week helped me decide on this week's list.  It was a good one . . .



You know these lists aren't complete - I must always reserve the right to add to at any time, and I adore hearing your additions to the lists!


  1. Normal People Worry Me!
  2. God Hates Hate
  3. Please don't take your organs to heaven - Lord knows, we need them here!
  4. Don't believe everything you think!
  5. I'm not really interested in your stick figure family!
  6. I try not to laugh at my own jokes, but we all know I'm hilarious!
  7. Less Judgement - More Curiosity.
  8. An Artist says a Hard Thing in a Simple Way.
  9. What if the Hokey Pokey is really what it's all about?
  10. The Best Things in Life Aren't Things.
All right, friends - I'm ready to hear yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...