Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Morning WHAT IS IT?

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Are you ready to take a guess at the mystery photo for this week?

If you'd like to play, here's what you do:

  • Make sure you have liked Deana Graham Photography on facebook (if you're on fb).
  • Check out the photo and try to guess what it is.
  • Send your guess by email (graham.deana@gmail.com) or message me on fb with your guess.  Hey, I'm nice - just keep guessing all day!
  • Check in tomorrow to see who won!  The winner will be chosen at random (random.org) from the correct guesses.
  • The winner will receive a free photo session - that's a savings of $150!  
  • Go for it!  No one sees your answers but me, so take a stab at it and spread the word!

With thanks to my friend, Amanda F., here is today's mystery photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...