Friends, you have to see it when you look at me. I would be a grand country singer.
For today's list I thought I'd shower you with a few of the country songs I might soon write.
Chart-toppers, to be sure - be on the listen:
- Babies, if Mama Could Find the Keys, We'd sure 'nough go to Ride
- Sometimes I Feel Like Crying When the Laundry Piles up High
- Once I went to Mexico and they didn't have no Cheese Dip
- Lord, How Did All These Dirty Socks Get All Over my Floor?
- The Back Yard Looks Like a Tornada Done Ripped Right Through
- When I Opened the Pantry Door, Some Loose Spaghetti Noodles Hit Me 'Tween the Eyes
- Ain't Nothin' Purtier than a Silver Mini-van
- Honey, We'd Have Some Comp'ny if I Could Find the Dining Room Table
- Summer's A Comin' Soon, 'Cause I Can Hear the Skeeter Truck
- Don't You Ever Get to Thinkin' You Wish Your Dog Could Talk?
- At Times I Feel Embarrassed Without a Cornhole Set
- Sleepin' to the Squeak of the Trampoline Springs
- Bubba Done Put His Goggles on and Got Back in the Tub
- Grandma Never Had to Worry About all these Couponin' Rules
- Are all the Armadillas Dead Out on the Bypass?
- Wal-mart's Always Easier if You Go In Through the Garden Door
- All My Friends are Talking 'Bout Drinking that Aldi Wine
And that's just a few of the country diddles I could write. Reckon I just need somebody to help me put 'em to music.
You fixin' to write any?