Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Morning WHAT IS IT?

Happy new week, my friends.  I hope your Monday is off to a good start!

I think I have a good one for the mystery picture today!  You all are getting good!

To play:

  • make sure that you have liked Deana Graham Photography on facebook.
  • take a guess as to what the photo is.
  • send me your guess by email (graham.deana@gmail.com) or message me on facebook.
On Tuesday morning, I'll use random.org to choose a winner from the correct answers.  The winner receives a free photo session!  That's a $150 value!  I can also design a 'Mother's Day' gift certificate if you'd like to give your free session as a gift.

There is NO reason not to try!  Go for it!  Can't wait to get your guesses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...