Monday, April 9, 2012

MONDAY MORNING / WHAT IS IT? 4-9-12

A Happy Monday to you all!  I hope your Easter celebrations were joyous!

Let's get this week started . . . have a look at the photo below and try to guess what it is.

Send your guess to me through email (graham.deana@gmail.com) or message me on fb.  Make sure you've 'liked' the Deana Graham Photography Page on facebook to play.  On Tuesday morning I'll choose the winner at random (random.org) from the correct guesses.  The winner will receive a free photo session to be used within a month.  (If you have already had a shoot, or are scheduled for one, I'll be happy to make you an accordian mini book instead.  You'll love it!)  Send me your guess - you might win!  Thanks for playing and spreading the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...