Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Precious People . . .

Last week I had an awesome opportunity . . . I got to photograph the two children of my cousin.  What made it even more special was that I have never gotten to see these precious children and my own kids have never even met them!  Suffice it to say, they hit it off.  If you had seen them together, you would have imagined that they had always known each other, grown up together.  It was fun to see.  It was another reminder about how fortunate I am to be able to bring my passions together - my passion for pressing pause and doing so with people I love.



Ohhhhh, those eyes.  I just wonder what all he will see!




Don't you love those little hands?  


Lots to do.  


Ahhhhhhhhhh.







You never know when you might have to take a call on the nearest Easter egg.



Yep . . . just met.  This is an image I don't want to forget.  Thankful.


If you'd like to see the whole gallery from the shoot, click below:




And, of course, yesterday's winner must be announced!  Monique O took the prize - she was the ONLY correct guess!  Way to go, Monique.  The mystery photo and the reveal follow.  Next Monday there will be a new pic to guess!  Thanks for playing, friends.  Thanks for reading the blog, passing the word and being part of the adventure.  

Monday's Mystery Photo

The identity revealed . . . 


Have a wonderful day, my friends.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...