Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Morning WHAT IS IT? 3-19-12

Welcome to a new week, friends!  Hopefully, everyone had a nice weekend.

I think I've come up with a good one for today.  I'm having to get very clever for you all!

You know the deal . . . make sure you've 'liked' the Deana Graham Photography page on facebook. Then check out the photo.   What do you think it is?  Make your guess by emailing me at graham.deana@gmail.com or message me (privately) on facebook.  Have fun and get your friends to play!  Just take a guess - who knows?

I'll randomly select the winner from correct answers (on Tuesday morning) and announce the winner on the blog.  The winner receives a free photography session (up to two hours, up to five people, $150 value) to be used within one month.

Good Luck and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...