Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Morning WHAT IS IT?

It's back - the contest, but in a weekly, modified form.  Hope you like it!  Each Monday, I'll post a new photo (or part of a photo) for you to see.  Check it out and see what you think it is.  I'll choose one winner every Tuesday morning (from the correct guesses sent by Monday night at 12:00), using random.org.  You may facebook message me or email me with your guess (graham.deana@gmail.com).  To play, you must 'like' my facebook page (Deana Graham Photography) and follow the blog.  Each week, the winner will receive a free photo session to be used in a calendar month!  (That's a $150 savings.)  It's easy! Have fun and spread the word!  Thanks, friends!

Here's this week's photo . . .


Photo reveal and random winner announced on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...