1. Go somewhere that reminds you of how small you are. Relax. Be quiet. Enjoy.
2. Find some people you love (or some people who need to be loved) and hug them.
3. Swing. Swing on something, somewhere.
4. Laugh. If it doesn't come naturally at first, don't worry. Just laugh. Start laughing and see what happens.
5. Spend some time with a book you love. Read it, look at the pictures or just marvel at it for a bit.
6. Find something furrier than you and love on it.
7. Jump. Where you jump is up to you; just jump.
8. Do at least one thing that is just a bit out of your comfort zone.
9. Find a hill. Roll down it. I mean it.
10. Dance. I mean this one, too.
11. (This one is very important.) Find a friend or acquaintance. Choose one person to 'go first.' That person needs to get on a bed or a couch or a big, comfy chair and lean off of the edge, upside down. Then that person needs to talk. Or sing. Or laugh. The person watching will then begin to laugh uncontrollably. If you can watch someone do this and not laugh uncontrollably, please call 678.231.6369 to participate in a medical research trial.
That's my eleven. Give them a try. Let me know how it works.
What's on your list?