Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My friend, Ruby, and the dog days of summer . . .

There are dogs and then there are actual humans with the physical attributes of canines.  Ruby is the latter.  Aside from being delicious and fun, never meeting a stranger and being more loving than most other beings; Ruby's day goes along much like that of many.  

She has play dates, goes to daycare and is the first to greet any visitors in her house.  She lives a grand life and takes good care of her people.  I think it's good to be Ruby!
















God Bless Ruby!  (And the folks she lets live with her!)


And now for yesterday's contest winner!

The mystery photo was this:

And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU got it right!  I guess next week's will have to be harder!  Way to go, friends!  The random.org winner from among the correct answers was Jen J - congratulations!  Connect with me for us to work out your photo session!  Thanks for playing, folks.   Some of you ultra-with it people even recognized this snout as Sadie's, the driving force of 'Press Pause.'  

I'll get working on something good for next week.  You all are good!


1 comment:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED I AM ABOUT TO BUST!!! :) THANKS SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...