Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Locks of Love . . .

One the parts of my job that I love best is helping folks to chronicle important (or ordinary) parts of life.  Getting to capture special moments is unforgettable.

I was thrilled to be asked to come along on sweet Kennedy's journey as she had her hair cut for Locks of Love - this is an awesome little girl doing something awesome for other little people.  Her Mom had the great idea to chronicle before, during, and after the event.







And then a little fun at the park with Mom and little brother.








And a little fun with the 'locks'!


I appreciate the chance to be along on this special journey with this great little friend.  Kennedy's heart shines through all that she does, and I loved being able to document a day in her life!



And now, it's time to see who won the contest . . . 

Yesterday's mystery photo was:



And too many of you guessed it right!  I'm devoting some serious time this week to finding a tricky photo for next week.  You guys are getting good at this!  

Here is what it was:


Yep, a bag for oranges!

This week the winner of the random.org drawing of the correct answers was . . . Denise D!  Looks like I'll be planning a trip to Griffin, GA very soon -  can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...