Monday, August 6, 2012

A Window's Reminder . . .


I found this photo on my computer recently.  It was taken a few months ago at a cabin up in the North Georgia mountains.  I like the photo because of all that it symbolizes for me.  This photo, this window, reminds me to keep looking at the possibilities and to remember that the clear light of the sun just keeps on shining through.  This symbol works for me this morning.  I hope it's helpful for you.  I think I'll file this one away in my brain for a rainy day or a confusing moment or a time I forget about all of the possibilities.  

I think pictures tell stories, and this one says a lot.  


I wanted you all to know that the Monday Morning Contest of the last few weeks was won!  My friend, Glenn, was the first to identify three of the photos.  It looks like I'll be photographing on Saint Simon's Island before too long!  

Here are the answers:

THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL

LOVELY LANE CHAPEL ON SAINT SIMON'S ISLAND, GA

A QUAD AT VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY

EXPEDITION EVEREST AT ANIMAL KINGDOM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...