Thursday, July 19, 2012

A window into my soul . . .

The above photo is not trick photography, nor has it been adjusted with Photoshop.  Once, in 2006, our 'locker closet' actually looked like this.   To protect your eyes, a photo of its present condition is not being added to this blog post.



Dear Abbey,

A few questions . . .


  1. If I clean out my car better than I ever have (including tire shine, Armor All, glass cleaning, leather conditioning, vacuuming, floor mats run through cleaner twice, four tons of trash removed and even vacuuming out the trunk - which threw the trunk into a state of shock), does that help my house get cleaned?
  2. If I wash my dog, using shampoo/rinse cycle twice, in the sunshine and dry her completely, does that help my house get cleaned?
  3. If I start a new load of wash and set the dryer to dry again the clothes that are already in there, does that help my house get cleaned?
  4. If I spend time on my laptop's desktop, re-arranging, re-configuring, trashing unused icons, etc., does that get my house clean?
  5. If I make a long, detailed list of what needs to be done and then lose the list and re-make it, does that get my house clean?
  6. What about if I look at the 'organizational' boards on Pinterest?
Sincerely,

Deep in thought and clutter


Dear Deep in thought and clutter,

  1. No.
  2. No.
  3. No.
  4. No.
  5. No.
  6. No.
Best of luck.  Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...