The above photo is not trick photography, nor has it been adjusted with Photoshop. Once, in 2006, our 'locker closet' actually looked like this. To protect your eyes, a photo of its present condition is not being added to this blog post.
A few questions . . .
- If I clean out my car better than I ever have (including tire shine, Armor All, glass cleaning, leather conditioning, vacuuming, floor mats run through cleaner twice, four tons of trash removed and even vacuuming out the trunk - which threw the trunk into a state of shock), does that help my house get cleaned?
- If I wash my dog, using shampoo/rinse cycle twice, in the sunshine and dry her completely, does that help my house get cleaned?
- If I start a new load of wash and set the dryer to dry again the clothes that are already in there, does that help my house get cleaned?
- If I spend time on my laptop's desktop, re-arranging, re-configuring, trashing unused icons, etc., does that get my house clean?
- If I make a long, detailed list of what needs to be done and then lose the list and re-make it, does that get my house clean?
- What about if I look at the 'organizational' boards on Pinterest?
Deep in thought and clutter
Dear Deep in thought and clutter,
Best of luck. Abbey