Monday, December 3, 2012

Joy . . .

That was the word that kept popping in my head as I shot photos of this precious trio.  JOY.  This little fellow emanated joy.  He couldn't stop smiling, and ran from shot to shot with a happiness that I loved!  




It was freezing cold the morning we met, but you would never have known.  The smiles were rampant, and this awesome family was up to anything.  Such fun!


When I emailed to let them know that the images were up on the site to view, I told Jen that I kept thinking 'joy' as I photographed them and again as I edited the photos.   I loved hearing the surprise in her answer, when she let me know that 'joy' had been in the forefront of her mind on her wedding day and the idea for each day in their home.  I think it's working!





joy * joy * joy


I'm quite sure that I could watch this little guy happily run all day!


And, yes, I could look into these eyes all day, as well.















Here's to joy and to another family that makes me know I've found the perfect (a)vocation.
Thanks, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...