Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Feeling the love . . .

You know I love what I do, and shooting photos of people who are enjoying life is the best.  I adored photographing this awesome duo and their sweet dog, Phoebe, as they prepare for the blessings on the way - a little boy AND a little girl.



Phoebe was a rockstar and these two were game for anything, as we worked on illustrating their story.


Clearly, this trio will be ready and able to shower those lucky twins with all of the love they need!


Photography is fun when people are natural and comfortable in their own skin, and these guys were amazing.  



You can feel the love when you see these images . . . I dig that.  Great smiles and happy hearts.



Cheers to you!  I can't wait to meet the kids!


You can see the whole session at Robin, Paul and Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...