Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthdays, Bocce Balls and Spoiling Grandmas!



Fall is in the air this morning, but I'm still catching up on posting some summer fun!  Enjoy these sweet faces, taken on a stifling hot day.  This awesome gang was celebrating birthdays, having a blast outside and enjoying some down time with family.


It was wonderful to be with them and a reminder to slow down and enjoy one another.  On this day I was thought back to many special times of my childhood.  I remember how it feels to be in the safety of the adult's circle of conversation, where kids can play, laugh, sit and listen, daydream, snack, and play some more.  It doesn't get much better than that!  I wonder if I'm offering my children enough of that, and I appreciated this wake-up call

My dear friend, Evelyn, is often teaching me things, and our photo session was one more lesson!


What she affords her grandchildren is priceless.   


Love.


Laughs.


Crazy times.


Fun.


And . . . bocce ball!  





I'm always thankful to be part of memory making, and I love thinking about these kids looking back on  these photos with their own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...