Thursday, October 11, 2012

A sunny day, a train track and two precious boys!


I adore capturing real life moments with fun people, so this shoot was a blast!  I was excited when this awesome gang chose the railroad tracks.  Railroads are fun settings for neat images; but, more importantly, these guys love everything railroad!  Authentic spots are the best, and it was a joy to follow along as these two fellows investigated, played and daydreamed.

They played and I chased those beautiful blue eyes - perfect day!
I love the way they are relaxed and enjoying themselves, and I love to wonder about the days in the future when they'll share these photos with their little ones.  Good stuff.

 Again, the eyes . . . oh, the eyes.

Thanks, friends, for allowing me to tag along on the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...